Friday, January 15, 2010

Shameless spivvery

My Private Eye has been late arriving in this snowy weather, or snowy for most of you at any rate. Fortunately I have been sent the Ray Keene Bit in time for readers who want to buy the magazine for themselves to do so, should they wish. If they do not wish - here, with thanks to my correspondent, is the clipping.

The newish Kingpin website is not of course entirely devoted to matters Penguinoid, though you are invited to view anyway. Still available, too, is the relevant issue - if I may, perhaps, engage in a shameless piece of spivvery.






[Ray Keene index]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with all the Raymond Keene stuff on this site? Is it personal?

Jonathan B said...

Nope, although I *personally* find RDK a fascinating figure - both as a chess player and more generally s a human being.

I wonder how many appearances that is for Raymondo in the Eye now.

ejh said...

Anon - no, it's chess, the world of, that sort of thing. We also do series on Chess in Art and missing easy tactics....

Jonathan B said...

I should have included "writer" in that list